Friday, October 5, 2012

The Planner

I wasn't planning on participating in 21 for 31 this year... in fact, I didn't even know about it until about 11 pm on Oct 1. When I saw something on a blog about it, I instantly felt the need to join in. So far, I am glad I did because it gives me an incentive to write. But, let me tell you a little secret. I am a person who likes to have everything nicely lined up days before. But with this challenge, I joined in completely blind. I didn't participate in last years, I didn't have any cool giveaways planned, and I certainly don't have a ton of readers.
It has been so much fun reading everyone's posts so far, and I can't wait to continue to blog daily. Hopefully before too long, I will come up with a schedule on what to blog about. But for now, I am just typing what comes to mind! So bear with me ;)

This month I am hoping to write about:
  • giveaways that are going on to help families adopting through RR
  • Auctions and sales to benefit families from RR
  • Bring awareness to all the babes lying overseas in cribs
  • Write about whichever children I feel called to write about!
AN UPDATE ON MICAH: He now has $18 in his account, so thank you to whoever donated!! I was so excited to see that, and that means we are over halfway to the goal and it is not even halfway through the month!

Kaleigh

No comments:

Post a Comment