Wednesday, October 10, 2012

10 of 31

Yes, I know. I failed. I almost failed 2 days in a row, but I am staying up a tad bit late to write this. I feel that tonight it is worth it because I have something important to share! So I am sorry that I wasn't able to write last night!

We need YOUR help to get Celine to $15,407.40! Right now she is $3824 away from there. If we can get her to that amount by the end of October, someone will give $5000! It is a match donation, so for every single dollar you donate (up to $5000) it gets matched. So by the end of October, Celine could potentially have upwards of $20,000! So dig deep into your pockets on this one, because every single dollar is needed! 

 
Please keep Celine, her future family, and this fundraiser in your prayers over the next 3 weeks! 

Also, if you would like to enter to win a Nikon Digital SLR camera, please see the details HERE
For every $10 you donate to Celine, you get 1 entry!


ALSO, Patti has offered all of her Scentsy proceeds for the month of October to Celine. So if you are in need of some new fall fragrences, head on over to her Scentsy shop and order away! 

Kaleigh

No comments:

Post a Comment