Thursday, October 4, 2012

Kacey's Family Found her!


Those of you who have been in the Reece's Rainbow community for a while have probably heard about Kacey. She is almost 4 years old and has Apert Syndrome. But a few days ago, when I was checking the My Family Found Me page on RR, I saw her on there!! *insert happy dance* Please continue praying for her and the family that is coming to rescue her soon!

Then, the very next day I looked back and saw Ivan in on the My Family Found Me page too! *insert crazy happy dance!* He also has Apert Syndrome and is just over 3 years old. I can't wait to find out if they are being adopted separately, or together. If they are being adopted by the same family, can you believe how much faith that would take? Any adoption takes a lot of faith, but especially multiple and special needs adoptions!

Kaleigh

1 comment:

  1. Ivan is back on the page of kids needing families. SIGH.

    ReplyDelete