Monday, October 29, 2012

2 Days

Sabrina
Sophia E.
Nana 
Nana is very dear to me because she was one of the first faces I saw on Reece's Rainbow. I came back to the website a little later, back when I was first getting into blogging about it, and couldn't find her! I was heartbroken, thinking maybe she got taken off. That's when I realized that there were different age groups and she had moved up! LOL I wasn't very good at navigating the site the first few weeks ;)
Joanie
Joanie was also a face I saw a lot at the beginning of my RR journey. I don't hear much about her now, and was surprised to see her still listed! I cannot believe a family hasn't snatched up this treasure yet! 
Alicia

Jasper  no photo
Blake
Kaeden
Hayden
Garrett 
Garrett is also a little boy who stuck out to me last spring and I remember I blogged a little about him. Please help this guy find his family!
Lincoln
Warren
Vytas
Xander
Sean
Elijah
Dexter
Matthias
Corban
Curtis
Simon
Daniel
Teagan
James
Elias


5 girls. 20 boys. 2 days.
Can we find 25 more warriors to support these precious babies? I believe we can!

Also, don't forget to vote! Only 3 days left, and the money will help these babies SO MUCH!

Kaleigh

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing about these kiddos. :) Sabrina has a warrior - woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so happy to see most of them now have warriors! Now just to find warriors for the remaining 8 :)

      Delete