Thursday, October 18, 2012

Only God.

Only God could take my heart and completely transform it. Honestly, before I came across Reece's Rainbow, I would never have EVER thought about orphans with down syndrome and adopting them. But now, I am completely changed and for that, I praise God.

Funny thing happened today as I was reading different blogs. One that wasn't even about adoption, but was by a Christian woman led to an adoption site called Show Hope. Now if I remember correctly from my childhood from when my mom loved to listen to Steven Curtis Chapman, believe he and his wife began show hope. So anyways, I click on the link and it had some pictures of orphans in China. One face in particular really made me stop so I clicked on it. I started to read more info and read that she has DS. I guess I am just drawn to DS babies now!

Claire Here is the face I saw. I know, it's tiny. But isn't she just a doll?!

Jay-ar - October 2011 Then I clicked on his face, and saw that he had DS too!! At first I thought maybe they all did, but when I looked at some other children, they didn't! 


I just had to share them with you in hopes that you will pray for them too!

Kaleigh

No comments:

Post a Comment