Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Tabitha's Family

Click here to read about Tabitha's family on the New Commitments page!

I am so thrilled to learn more about Tabitha's future family... ever since I saw her on the MFFM page, I kept checking for her to be placed on the New Commitments page too. I prayed her family would have a blog so I could follow their journey, and guess what?! They do!
http://ifnotmethenwhoifnotnowthenwhen.blogspot.com/

Better yet, I learned she will have 2 sisters to run around and play with. Sisters who will always be there for her no matter what! Listen to this, one of them also has DS! Definitely God's planning!

But the icing on top of the cake is that Tabitha lives in the same state I do! I have no idea if I happen to live in the same town or not, or anywhere close, but I think it is so cool that we are gonna be living in the same state once she is home :)

Please continue praying for Tabitha and her new family, because I know they still have a long road ahead of them until Tabitha comes home.  I also cannot wait to see what they change her name to! 

Kaleigh :)

No comments:

Post a Comment