Friday, November 9, 2012

Guess Who Has A Family?!

QuestionMark 
Do YOU know who was found today?! 
I came home to the best surprise I could ever wish for. 
I am almost in tears now writing this now because of how THRILLED I AM! 
She's the reason I started this blog. 
The reason I stuck with Reece's Rainbow and didn't just go there once and never return.
The reason I pray daily for the sweet orphans with DS.
The reason I hope to adopt one day. 
I will never EVER forget her.
And she means more to me than she will ever know!
I cannot wait to see who is adopting her! 
God Bless that family, and I hope someday I will get to meet them and thank them personally. 
Do you know who I am talking about yet? 
Yes. 
TABITHA!!!! 

  

SHE HAS BEEN FOUND! 

This is also amazing to me to see that as long as I keep praying for something, God always answers. Sure, I would've loved for her to get found over a year ago when I first saw her face. The very next day would have been excellent. But that was not in God's timing. He had a specific family set aside for Tabitha and he had to wait until Fall 2012 to make His big reveal!


Kaleigh :)

No comments:

Post a Comment