Monday, November 12, 2012

introducing the newest addition!

Since Tabitha has a family coming for her, I decided I would pick a new babe to advocate for. It is an amazing feeling to know I helped pray for Tabitha, and now she has a family coming for her! So it is time to begin moving on to a new sweet girl, whose RR name is Lianne!

 
Isn't Lianne just adorable?! Love that face she is making!

Here is what her RR profile says:
 Girl, Born 2009
PRAISE GOD for new photos of LIANNE!   And would you look at the size of the bow on her head???   She is much loved, and not the crib-ridden child her old photos showed her as.   What a miracle, and she is three already, so facing a transfer next year.
Baby Lianne was born with Down syndrome.   She does have significant strabismus.  She has an open oval window (atrial defect) that should be checked once she is home.
More photos available, married couples only please.

Lianne has over $1700 in her account, which is a great start! If all the Angel Tree money is raised for her, she should have over $2600! My goal is to ultimately help her family find her as soon as possible, but I would love for it to happen by the end of Angel Tree! Lianne has been on RR for a while, and I don't want that to be the case anymore! Please consider helping Lianne by donating through her Angel Tree fund this holiday season!

Kaleigh

1 comment:

  1. I love that sweet girl!! I have advocated for her, and I pray she finds a family soon!

    ReplyDelete