Thursday, November 15, 2012

Slowly but Surely

Slowly, all the Angel Tree money is coming in. It amazes me that every time I check back, another hurdle has been crossed. No child on AT has less that $27 in their AT funds tonight, and I hope by tomorrow none will have less than $30.
 
 I would guess that over half the kids, including Lianne, are still under the $100 mark. I heard that someone set a challenge to see if we can get all the AT babies over $100 by Thanksgiving... I believe it can happen! Do you? Slowly but surely, we are getting closer and closer.
 

A lot of the kids are also already over the $100 mark, a couple are over the $500, and 2 babies already have their $1000! But that doesn't not mean that their warriors are giving up and quitting! Nope, they are still raising money. Also 4 AT babies also found their forever families, including Tabitha! 

Keep praying, donating, and sharing!

Kaleigh

No comments:

Post a Comment