Saturday, March 3, 2012

I wish I could advocate for them all!

I wish I had the time and resources to advocate for all the orphans in the world! Lately, I've been seeing another little boy circling around some blogs and I've come across him on Reece's Rainbow when I am looking through the children. His name is Arnold and he is four, I believe. He is going to be transferred VERY soon if he doesn't get a family. The thought of this helpless little 4 year old in a mental institution just breaks my heart. Please join me is praying for Arnold and share him with anyone you know! He only has until JULY!!! Another reason why I can't believe he is still there is because he has $16,000 in his fund!!!! That should cover around half of the money needed which would be a blessing to any family! Please consider little Arnold is you are looking to adopt or please give a couple of dollars to his fund!
  http://reecesrainbow.org/27531/arnold-23ha

No comments:

Post a Comment