Monday, March 5, 2012

I am willing.

First off, please go and read this post. http://bettinger13.blogspot.com/2012/03/big-change-of-heart.html. Seriously, if you are still here I am giving you a second chance. In the post, the blogger shares a youtube video that MOVED my heart so much. I am so glad I found their blog and SO glad i clicked the link to watch the video. It is SO moving and everyone should go and watch it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWHJ6-YhSYQ&sns=fb this is the link for the video. I encourage you to watch it and read the blog though to get the full effect. Now that you have read the post and watched the video, i am going to get into the actual post and if you did watch the video, this won't make much sense so you better go watch it!

God is calling us to be advocates for the orphans and the widows. Our eyes have been opened, our hearts have been softened. We have been moved and we cannot just sit around and act like nothing ever happened.
I am willing to help the orphans through this blog and someday though adoption. I am willing to follow God's path for my life. I am willing to step outside of my comfort zone to help save just ONE life. I already am stepping out of my comfort zone to write this and I sincerely hope this post moves someone. I am praying that God will use this blog to help get at least one child adopted. To help there be one less orphan in the world. To save a life. A life of a child that is a child of God. He doesn't care that this child is an abandoned orphan. He loves this child no matter what. So how can we just go on with our daily routine acting like children aren't dying every day from hunger? There are kids out there that have never felt the comforting arms of a mommy, never ridden joyfully on the shoulders of a daddy, never kissed by a brother, never loved by a sister. There are kids out there that need our help. So are you willing? I am. James 1:27. Go read it if you don't already know what it says.

PS. I am sorry if this post didn't make sense in some parts. I am writing this quickly with a heavy heart and I have a feeling some thoughts were a little confusing. But thank you for bearing with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment