Thursday, February 16, 2012

New Additions!

Ever since Gabriella got adopted, I have been looking through Reece's Rainbow to try and find another angel who I can feature on here. I have been looking and praying SO much and I have felt that I need to add more than just one new one. So, without further ado here are the new angels!!

 Lizzy!
21mzf-15
Girl, born October 2010
Hazel eyes
Black hair
Character is calm
I love how she has grown! This picture is from Feb 2012. She would so benefit from a family while she is still so young!
Lizzy has Down syndrome and is listed as HIV+; however since she is still so young that may just be that her mother was HIV+

LOTS more photos available!

$3629.50 is available towards the cost of my adoption! 
  Mark!

8mq2-31
Boy, born October 2009

Little Mark has Down syndrome and was born with some heart issues (Atrial Septal Defects, no impairment of circulation), but surgery hasn't been found necessary yet.
Full medical history available.


Mark is usually in good mood. He plays with toys variously, jabbers. He is active.

$1479.00 is available towards the cost of my adoption! 
Please join me in prayer for these two angels and please share them with anyone you know! Also, please consider donating to one or both of these new babies! 
www.reecesrainbow.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment