Tuesday, February 14, 2012

God CAN Do All Things!

Just now I was getting on Reece's Rainbow for the first time today. I did my usual ritual of clicking the My Family Found Me page before going through and praying for the children. When the page came I saw something that made me tear up. Gabriella has a family!
Thank you to everyone who prayed, donated, and shared. Also, if anyone knows who is adopting Gabriella, please let me know! I would love to email them and get in touch so I can continue to pray for Gabriella's specific needs!
Oh Gabby, I love you so much and so does God! I am so happy your family found you! Soon you will be in a loving home with a new mommy and daddy and maybe even some brothers and sisters! Hang in there, sweet one, you are loved.
Love, Kaleigh <3

No comments:

Post a Comment