Thursday, December 22, 2011

Tabitha

Tabitha is a gorgeous girl who was born in May 2010. I think I fall in love with her a little more each time I see her pictures. I have decided that I will use this blog to tell everyone about Tabitha and Gabriella. I won't stop blogging until they have a forever home! And I won't stop blogging once they do, either, I will always have two blessings on here that need a forever home! So here is a little more info on sweet Tabitha:


2et20-15

Girl, born May 2010
Eyes: Grey
Hair: dark brown
Character is calm

Hydronephrosis, pieloectazia of the left kidney, inborn heart defect.

MANY more beautiful photos available!!!

She also has $1410.60 in her fund. If you are interested in donating, adopting, or joining in prayer for Tabitha, PLEASE go to the following link ASAP. http://reecesrainbow.org/19648/tabitha-15h

No comments:

Post a Comment