Saturday, December 31, 2011

God is good.

All of the babies have been moved over the $1000 wall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
To God be all the glory! I want to thank each and everyone one of you who donated and/or prayed. If you want to email me at you.are.being.loved6@gmail.com to talk with me, ask for prayer, or anything, please do not hesitate to email! Also if you have an adoption blog, please comment below or email me because I would love to read it! And to anyone that didn't have a chance to give before, you still have 3 hours. Please consider giving to Gabriella or Tabitha! These babes (along with all the rest of course!) need homes ASAP and money in their fund can really help them get adopted!

No comments:

Post a Comment