Sunday, January 8, 2012

More babies have been added!

I try to keep up with all the children listed on Reece's Rainbow, but sometimes it is hard. Hard to look at all those beautiful faces who don't have a home or a famly; hard to find time to look and pray over each child; hard to go back day after day and look to see the same faces without a home. For some reason the 0-2 girls with down syndrome have a special place in my heart. Every time I get on there it is the first page I go to after I have looked in the My Family Found Me page. Maybe it is because both Gabriella and Tabitha are on that page. Maybe it is because I love babies.Maybe it is because God is doing something great in my life. Today I noticed that a lot of new babies have been added to the page since Angel Tree ended. Probably around a dozen babies with no money in their fund. That needs to change. And the change begins with you and me. Please donate to a child off Reece's Rainbow today! Even the smallest amount makes a huge difference. WE must take care of the orphans and widows.

No comments:

Post a Comment